Why Spay / Neuter?
- Pets that are spayed or neutered have a much lower risk of certain types of cancers and other serious health complications.
- Animals that are fixed make better companions because they are not motivated to wander in search of a mate.
- Altered animals are less likely to mark or spray urine.
- Female animals in heat can cry incessantly and attract males from all around. Having your pet spayed eliminates the heat cycle.
- Animals that have been spayed or neutered are less likely to bite, roam or get into fights.